Value female nettwork(Established in 2016) is a youth - led non-governmental organization that is committed to addressing deleterious issues pertaining to females through every available means. We seek to ensure the safety of women and girls, support them in rising to their full potentials and develop a generation of young leaders who are informed, interested and comitted to governance processes and policy formation.
Our focus areas includes:
- Child rights advocacy
- GirlChild Literacy
- Sexual reproductive health and rights including maternal health
- Women and Youth Empowerment
-Promoting gender parity
Our aim is to promote and protect women and girls rights and create a network of productive youths.
Our activities are designed to achieve the following objectives:
- To advance child rights through advocacy, sensitization and enforcement of child act law.
- To promote girl child education
- To build young advocates of sexual reproductive health rights through training
- To help understand the peculiarity of females health, especially reproduction
- To empower women economically through acquisition of skills
- To develop youths leadership and intellectual capacities by engaging them in practical activities that exposes their minds to possibilities and patriotism
- To ensure women are treated equally and are not cheated of their rights
We en-vision a world where women, girls and youths maximally utilizes their potentials in an enabling environment free of all forms of harms.Mission Statement
To ensure absolute protection of females rights, build self reliable and patriotic youths and ultimately creation and sustainability of an enabling environment for growth and development.
-We operate through awareness raising, workshops and media talk sessions. This is to enlighten our target group and general populace about females’ health, equality, empowerment and dangers of harmful traditional practices e.g. Female Genital Mutilation (FGM), early child marriage, child abuse etc.
-We organize conferences, workshops, symposiums and trainings for our target audience concerning relevant issues in order to increase their knowlege and bring about appropiate, effective and sustainable behavioural and social changes in alttitudes. E.g. incraeasing the knowledge of young people about sexual and reproductive health via platforms stated above and thus increasing their ability to prevent early pregnancies, sexually transmitted infections including HIV/AIDS and making informed choices about their sexuality.
-We also, organize relevant advocacy and campaign programs [e.g. advocating for girl child education], empower women economically through free skills acquisition and capacity building workshops.
-We provide psychological support and legal aids to women and girls who are victims of rape or any forms of gender based violence and ensure proper follow up of all our beneficiaries.
Charity, volunteer for better life and our smiles.