PLEASE READ THROUGH BEFORE FILLING THE FORM BELOW
Value Female Network is a registered, non-governmental organization established to protect and promote rights of women and girls using every available means.
As a Youth led organization established in 2016, we have reached out to over 4,000 adolescent girls with life and vocational skills as well as with comprehensive sexuality information and services to help them make informed and responsible decisions in all aspects of life.
Our focus area includes:
- Child rights advocacy
- Girl child literacy
- Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights including Maternal Health
- Women and Youth empowerment
- Gender Parity
Through several outreaches and major projects such as the ones listed below, VFN is really working hard to build the Nation by building Girls.
- VFN Heroes club (VHC) – It is a safe mentoring space set up to keep girls (Rural and Urban) in School through fortnight interactive, fun and enlightening meeting incorporating: formal education, life and economic skills acquisition, comprehensive Sexuality Education and Digital exposure. It is also serves as a platform to follow up on Adolescent Boot Camp Participants.
- Project Abandon FGM: This is a multiphase project which entails advocacy walk/sensitization in communities; enlighten programs on FGM in secondary schools, mass media discussion series on FGM and empowerment of former traditional cutters with soft grant and farming materials.
- Mobile Adolescent Friendly Center: To make Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights Information and Services available and accessible through community mobile distribution outlets and advocacy.
- WASH Activity: Water, Sanitation and Hygiene project is designed to support the provision of sanitary pad for hygienic menstrual health among women in rural areas by teaching them how to reusable menstrual pad.
- (Kindly refer to supporting documents on Value Female Network Projects for more information)
- In a bid to further spread our reach and make more impact, this call for Team Members to occupy the office slated in the form below has been put up, but please take note that some are specifically for Young People RESIDENT IN OSUN STATE. Females are also highly encouraged to apply.
In case you have any question, please feel free to reach us via